Canoe rides on the Butron River
River hikes with unsinkable canoes. You will ride though all the estuary of Butron´s river until Plentzia, taking advantage of the currents and tides and enjoying a rich and varied native wildlife. There are two diferent areas a wild one and another a bit more humanized, both together makes the ride formidable and relaxful, suitable for all audiences.
- Minimum age: 14 to travel alone, any age as far as you know how to swim..
- Approximate duration: 2 hours by kayak, but total logistic of 3.5 hours.
- Dificulty level: Begginer
- Location: Arbina dam-Gorliz bay
- Meeting point: Troka center (Gorliz), towards the beach.
- Minimum numbers of participants: 4 older than 18 years old or 7 under 18 years old.
- Included equipment: Double canoes, paddles, life-jackets, sealed pot and neopren depending of the meteorology, licra, boots and raincoat.
- Personal skills: essential swiming basics, not suitable for pregant women.
- Dates: Fromthe 1st of March to the 31st of October. Other dater upon request.
- Equipment to take with you: Swimmin suit, sandals or wettable shoes and towel.